Automata-based programming provides solutions for difficult tasks through the use of automated control objeсts. The advantages of automata-based programming include:
- Easier design and better results working with event-oriented applications
- Simple and clear system architecture reduces difficult tasks
- More effective solutions for systems with difficult behavior patterns
- Clear descriptions of behaviors
Rooted in these principals, Corezoid allows developers to spend more time doing what they like to do best – creating great code.
Corezoid frees developers by taking care of all the routine tasks:
- The code visualization and business-logic
- Collection of statistical data
- Taking off the support function due to giving access to the code to business analysts
Business logic is the most dynamic area in your code, and the most difficult to debug. It is always easier to track down a bug in a block that only executes a single function. Corezoid helps developers move their business logic to the cloud, so that duties around changing those processes can be delegated to business logic analysts.
Corezoid gives these analysts the tools to change business processes independently, gathering statistical data and conducting support functions without distracting developers.
In return, developers receive more precise API specifications, as analysts use Corezoid to test out processes in advance.
Corezoid is more freedom for writing your favorite code!